Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Lovely As A Tree

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Yesterday turned out to be a fun day with my hubby!
We both had doctor appointments at a new office within 10 minutes of our house (YAY!) and all went well. Afterwards we got home and decided to grab our bikes and go to the Rail Trail for a ride.
Just as we hit the trail it started to rain. The farther we went the harder it rained. We were drowned ducks by the time we got back to the parking lot but let me tell you....we laughed so hard! 
It was so much fun and I would do it again! It's the stuff memories are made of, right?
5.5 miles wasn't bad either....I guess that's why we were soaked straight down to our undies! LOL
Shawn goes back to work today and i'm hoping some things at work will change for him.
His evenings & weekends need to be his time not work time. 
Then we could get more fun bike rides in!

Today I have a card to share that was a CASE (copy & share everything).
I'm not sure who the original creator was but her card was perfect for a Stamp Day w Friends!





My stamp girls always want masculine cards and this one was perfect!
I changed up my sentiment panel and my layout is a bit different. 
Everything is retired so it was good to use this stuff up!

Card Details:

Stamps: Lovely As A Tree (retired), Thoughtful Banners (retired)
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Wood Textures DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Lovely As A Tree is perfect for creating masculine cards!
With Fall coming I promise we will be using it again!

***************************************************************
My thoughts today...


I'm trying too!
Wait till you see my card for tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm laughing at your experience in the rain - it probably made you both feel like kids again in the long run, and what more could you ask for? Love these great cards and the wood grain backgrounds. I'm so glad I bought that paper pack when I did, because it's perfect for masculine cards! NJ on this with the pretty tree!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh, you pulled out a classic! Every time I see someone with this stamp set up for sale, I say to myself.. How could you, or why would you. It is perfect for so many things! Love the combo with the wood grain paper. Absolutely love it. Stay cool! We just had a huge thunder storm!

LeAnne said...

Well, instead of singin' in the rain, you were bikin' in the rain! Glad you had a good time! I love your card, great way to use up those skinny strips of paper, and it is perfect with that wonderful TREE!

Vicki Burdick said...

So nice, love that wood grain paper!!