Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #515

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I was in the mood for something Halloween!
Yea, I know, it's a bit early for that but I always like to get an early start!

I found an easy sketch over on the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog and played along!

Here is the sketch and my card samples....







This is the stamp set I used.....Sweeter Treaters from 2003.


The paper is also retired.
Creepy Crawly DSP from 2007.

Such a fun stamp set but alot of coloring!
Well worth it to me and having a fun sketch to use helps to get my Halloween stash started!
Check out the Tuesday Morning Sketches and play along!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sweeter Treaters (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust, Whisper White, Creepy Crawly DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Dimensional, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh this is adorable! It might be a lot of coloring, but you did a great job with it and she is as sweet as can be! I love cute witches....they are my favorite!

Vicki Burdick said...

OMG!!!! This is the sweetest thing ever! I love that set! Great job and I am ready for Fall and Halloween!!

Carol L said...

Look at you in Halloween mode already! This is really cute and I LOVED that Halloween dsp, and hoarded it as long as possible! LOL I'm loving these older stamp sets and cute cards you make with them all :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I have never seen that set, Wendy! OMGosh, she is the sweetest.

D'Ann said...

So cute! It just brought a smile to my face :) Love this card so much!

Melissa Craig said...

Adorable card! I love that paper - in whole I'll bet it's mosaic. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.