Sunday, August 4, 2019

Beautiful Friendship

Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

Hope your all having a great weekend so far!
Yesterday we had a busy day and i'm hoping today is a bit more relaxing.
I'm off first thing to get a haircut and pick up a few things at the store.
Shawn wants to make homemade tomato soup with some of the tomatoes he picked from his garden.
The plan was a bike ride but we got the wrong sized tube for my bike tire so maybe next weekend.

Today I have another card to share that was made for my customer order.
Remember, no sayings...





These are pretty but feel so naked without a saying on them!
The Beautiful Friendship set works well with or without a saying but I feel like I struggle without a saying....

Card Details:

Stamps: Beautiful Friendship
Ink: Balmy Blue, Old Olive
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These were actually really easy to whip up and i'm sure she will like them.
I kept the colors on the masculine side in case she needs to send a masculine card.

**********************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Wishing you all a wonderful day full of sunshine and warm breezes!

Thanks for visiting!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Happy Sunday to you, also. Another wonderful set of florals with no outside sentiment. The customer is always right! LOL! Old Olive is my very favorite SU greens. That pad is always dry and needing re-inking... it just works with everything.

Vicki Burdick said...

These are so pretty, we must be on the same wave length cos I used this set in a similar fashion last week, haven't posed them yet they will be up this week sometime. I am with you I have a time with no sentiment, these look great without, you know I love the flowers!!!

Carol L said...

I think this is the first time I've seen this pretty stamp set, but I love the colors you chose to make this set of cards! Everything blends beautifully together!