Saturday, August 31, 2019

Stamp Day w Friends

Good  Morning & Happy Saturday!

Hope your weekend is going well so far!
Can you believe that today is the last day of August?!

This morning 2 of my good friends are coming over to make some cards!
I try to get us together every month to catch up on life and stamp!
I was blessed to have these 2 as neighbors for 17 years and they have continued to be good friends even after our move away & back!

If your a follower of mine you know I create gift bags for them each time to take their projects home in. This also helps me to use up more supplies!

This month I pulled out an old pack of paper called Orchard Harvest.
If I remember correctly it was out in 2012 and the sad part is....I hardly used it!
I am making up for lost time by cutting it up!




Here in Pennsylvania we are in apple season so what better to use on my bags than apple paper!
My stamp set, Perfectly Preserved, which is also retired had a matching apple stamp in it that I added to my sentiment! The sentiment is current and is from the Free As A Bird stamp set.
All the ink pad colors in the paper are retired now.
Lucky Limeade, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip and Raspberry Ripple.

Card Details:

Stamps: Free As A Bird (sentiment), Perfectly Preserved (retired)
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Lucky Limeade, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Raspberry Ripple, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Orchard Harvest DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Raspberry Ripple Stitched Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I have been finding it most enjoyable pulling out the old stash and making things new again!
It's one less sheet of DSP that's in my stash, right?!
Only have 4 billion sheets left! LOL

*******************************************************
My thoughts today....


Can't wait!
I'll share the projects we make starting tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh, I bet they loved these! Very pretty! I am sure you had a grand time.

Vicki Burdick said...

I remember that paper, it was a favorite back then. Hope your stamp day was fun!

DEB K said...

Had a great time making cards with you today! Helps to talk with friends too! Can't wait to get together again!

D'Ann said...

I hope you had a fun day crafting with friends. They are super duper lucky to craft with you! :)

Carol L said...

I love that you always make pretty bags for your friends to take their cards home! These are perfect for early autumn with all the apples, and I like the sentiments too!