Sunday, September 1, 2019

Bloom by Bloom

Good Morning & Happy September!!

Hope your having a great weekend so far!

My Stamp Day w Friends was yesterday and we had a fun time!
We made 4 cards and shared some yummy treats that Deb brought. 
Thanks Deb!! 

Today I am sharing one of the cards we made.
It uses all retired products.



The black gingham paper is from SaleABration this year and I have not used it much.
The stamp set is from the Occasions Mini Catalog earlier this year as well.
 They go well together!

Card Details:

Stamps: Bloom by Bloom (retired), Beautiful Bouquet (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Black, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Botanical Butterfly DSP  (SAB 19- retired)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This card is my favorite!
I could see this flower done in many different colors! 

*****************************************************
My thoughts today...


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

I really like this design with the purple & green flower and black and white gingham! It's a great color combo, and I too can see that flower done in other beautiful colors! A great, clean, and classic design! Now enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend :)

Vicki Burdick said...

This is so pretty, I love that gingham paper. I used mine all up!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is really bright and sassy on the black and white gingham. Wonderful design!