Thursday, September 5, 2019

Rustic Retreat HB

Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

Late post today as I was able to sleep in this morning!
That doesn't happen too often anymore.
Tuesday when I was at the doctors I got a tetanus shot since my last one was 2009.
Yesterday I woke up with a sore arm from it. The nurse did tell me this would happen.

So, today I am doing some laundry and just taking a breather.
I am aching from top to bottom....maybe from over doing it the last few days or maybe from the cooler weather we have. It feels like Fall today!

I have the last card from Saturday's Stamp Day w Friends to share.
I only had 4 cards to make which is less than usual. I thought I had 2 more kits ready!

This card uses the Rustic Retreat set from the Stampin Up Annual Catalog on page 49.
It's a Million Dollar achiever set by Mary Polcin.




This is a great set for masculine images but it also has some that could be used for Christmas along with several sentiments which includes the Happy Birthday and a Christmas one!

Card Details:

Stamps: Rustic Retreat
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Kaisercraft DSP (Mountain Air Collection- Outdoors)
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Silver Metallic Enamel Dot, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This card took all but 10 minutes to stamp and put together!
The girls love the masculine style cards!

********************************************************
My thoughts today...


The joys of growing old....

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is some really fantastic paper to go with your deer image. I really like this one. Rustic indeed.

Vicki Burdick said...

Such a great masculine card, I so struggle with those but you nailed it!!!