Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Sunflower Thank You Cards

Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

Today summer is to come back in full force.....90's and high humidity!
 We've been really spoiled the last few weeks with cool weather.
I keep saying that Fall is coming early this year! 

Yesterday I was at my stamp table most of the day.
I feel like I got something accomplished!
I needed a couple Thank You cards. 
I pulled out a pack of the retired Painted Autumn DSP and just started playing.






What better way to celebrate September than to use some pretty sunflower paper!
I have been seeing sunflowers every where we go lately! They are SO beautiful!
I only have a few scraps of this certain print left so I diecut them out and made the most of them!
I love every single one of them!

Card Details:

Stamps: Pocketful of Happiness (sentiment)
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Painted Autumn DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Square Layering Framelits, Subtle EF, Crushed Curry 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Crushed Curry Twine (retired), Crushed Curry Enamel Hearts (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These are on my "to do" list today! 
Some days my "to do" list is never ending!

*************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are BEAUTIFUL! I love the layouts you used, I am going to "borrow" them for some Christmas cards! My sunflowers are practically naked from the little finches eating all their seeds! Yours are perfectly pretty!

Patti said...

like the layouts so versatile with ALL my retired DSP!

Vicki Burdick said...

I love these!! I didn't get that wonderful sunflower paper, that was during my "no stamping" time!! LOL!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love these! Sunflowers are natures bird food. I have a few sunflower dies in my shopping cart right now. Just gorgeous, and I am with everyone else on the layouts that you used.

Carol L said...

What a beautiful set of cards, especially perfect for this time of the year! I love the layout of each one and those pretty papers are now put to some good use! We drove past a field of sunflowers last week and I just marveled over all of them growing in such a large area! Beautiful! Stay cool :)

Anne said...

Hi Wendy, you made "my kind of cards" thanks. Anne