Friday, August 16, 2019

Happy Happy Halloween

Good Morning & Happy Friday!

I'm hoping for a good day and a great weekend ahead!

The other day I was playing around with my Halloween stuff and I pulled out old stuff as I was trying to work ahead and create kits for my Stamp Day w Friends. 
I have bits & pieces in a zippy bag that were left over from other projects in the past.
I found 2 tags already stamped and ready to go and this is what I made with them....





My card is a fun fold and I used some scraps of the retired Happy Hauntings DSP from 2015.
Most of my paper packs have only snippets left and my goal is to use this stuff up!
Isn't that ghost paper cute? I sure wish I had more of it left!
The tag sentiment comes from the retired Sweet Hauntings set which was also out in 2015 and it also has the coordinating Note Tag Punch.

Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet Hauntings (retired), A Wish For Everything (inside sentiment)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Happy Hauntings DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Note Tag Punch (retired), Unknown Spider Web Diecut, Black Rhinestones, Black Glittered Ribbon, Halloween Night Twine (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Do you like the inside saying?
It comes from a set that kinda jumped out at me in the Stampin Up Annual Catalog on page 17.
It's loaded with nice inside sayings and stamps beautifully!

*****************************************************************
My thoughts today...


I agree!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Super cute, but I especially love the inside sentiment! Happy Friday!

Vicki said...

These are amazing!!! Love the fun fold and inside sentiment!!! Send this one to me please! 😂😂😂

Carol L said...

You did a great job with these! The note tag punch and matching stamp looks cute with a stamped version and solid version behind it! The ghost paper is cute too and the inside sentiment is fun, I agree. I love the Halloween sentiments in the new Holiday catty on page 54 too, especially the "ghoul friends" LOL