Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Candy Corn Card

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your week is going well!
I've been productive at my stamp table and getting ready for a Stamp Day w Friends this weekend!
Looking forward to a long holiday weekend, too!

Today I have a cute card to share that I made for Halloween!
I used a die that a friend sent me and I couldn't wait to use it!




Isn't it cute?
I loved playing with it and it cut everything out so nicely!
I made up 12 of them and decided to put one on a card.

Card Details:

Stamps: A Halloween Hello (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Motley Monsters DSP (retired)
Accessories: Candy Corn Die, Circle Layering Framelits, Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


You will be seeing more of that die in the future!
Thank you, Mary Anne!

****************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Hee Hee... it came out so cute! Glad you like it!

Carol L said...

Hah! We are on the same wave length - I just pulled this die out yesterday and made a couple cards LOL Love all that candy corn on the dsp and sentiment panel too! Super cute design and now I'm hungry for candy corn - something I rarely eat LOL

Vicki Burdick said...

It is soooooo adorable, you have the best friends!!!