Friday, August 23, 2019

Endless Wishes

Good Morning & Happy Friday!

It's raining out at the moment but it's so much cooler than it has been in days!
Finally able to turn off the AC and give it a break for a few days!
It also reminds me that Fall is not far off!

I'm way late updating this morning as I was up late last night.
Shawn stayed up a bit past half time for the football game between the Baltimore Ravens and the Philadelphia Eagles. At the start of the 4th quarter the skies opened up and it stormed like crazy.
They called the game after about 25 minutes and the Ravens had the lead with 26-15.
Trace McSorley was the QB for the Ravens and he absolutely killed it!
If anyone is familiar with Penn State football....he played college ball there.
I really truly hope Baltimore keeps on him the 53 man roster after next weeks game.
He is quite impressive to watch!

Anyways, as I said, it's a rainy morning here.
I slept in and now it's time to share a pretty set of Christmas cards with you!
I made this set last week after going thru some older stuff.
I feel so accomplished this year moving ahead with upcoming holidays and using up what I have!






Endless Wishes is the stamp set I used here. 
It was available in 2014.
It's loaded with many different words so you can create your own sentiments!
The snowflakes in this set are pretty too!
The Nordic Noel DSP on these cards is also from 2014.

Card Details:

Stamps: Endless Wishes (retired)
Ink: Soft Sky (retired), Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Soft Sky (retired), Whisper White, Nordic Noel DSP (retired)
Circle Layering Framelits, Red Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


For the panel with all the different scraps of DSP on, I used a scrap piece of cardstock that measured 2 3/4 X 4 1/2. I took 3/4 inch strips and adhered them to the cardstock. Once I filled it up I trimmed the DSP so it was even all the way around and glued it to my Soft Sky layer.
Easy peasy and a great way to use up snippets & scraps!
 This set of cards is also very mail friendly!
Nothing is popped up!

*****************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

I LOVE these cards...what a great way to use up all those scraps! I am filing this design in my brain for future reference.
About that game....well, of course, I am sad the Eagles lost but I heard it was a good game anyway! :D

Vicki said...

Beautiful set!! You are really rocking it using up you retired papers!! Happy Friday my friend!!!

Carol L said...

that's a real creative way to use up those snippets of pretty leftover pattern paper! I love the look with that pretty sentiment panel too! Have a great weekend!