Sunday, August 25, 2019

A Mix of New & Old

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your enjoying your weekend!

Our Saturday was jam packed with things to do and we did go for a 6 mile bike ride late in the afternoon! Our weather was most beautiful and perfect for a quick ride!
Today we have a few things to do then i'm going to try my hand at stuffing banana peppers.
Shawn made them a few weeks ago and they were so good!

Today i've got a simple sympathy card to share.
My card rack is getting low in them so I need to replenish them.
I used a mix of new & old stamps for this one....



The flower panel is from a few weeks ago when I made my customer a pack of blank note cards. Somehow I ended up making an extra one.
The card base is Balmy Blue and I stamped that with the Birch Background Stamp in the same color ink. I put the flower panel on and added my sentiment from Close As A Memory in Soft Suede ink. Added some rhinestones and called this one done....

Card Details:

Stamps: Beautiful Friendship, Birch Background, Close As A Memory (retired)
Ink: Balmy Blue, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Later today I am going to try to spend some time in my stamp room doing some reorganizing.
I have been working on Halloween treats this past week and my entire room is a mess.
I also have lots of cards that need to be added to my card rack.
Yep, gonna be another busy day and i'm tired just thinking about it! LOL

******************************************************************
My thoughts today....


I think this will be me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful Sympathy card. The colors are so pretty!!!

Carol L said...

I just love that big, beautiful floral image done in those wonderful colors! The sentiment looks perfect where you placed it and that's a great set of sympathy cards to have on hand. Gorgeous!