Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Peaceful Place Anniversary Card

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your all doing well!
I took a bit of a blogging break the last few days.
Nothing has been sparking a creative fire in me so I thought i'd just walk away a bit.
My hubby did have an entire weekend home without no calls or trips to work!

Today I have a card to share that was made with the Peaceful Place stamp set. 
My customer needed a card for friends upcoming 50th wedding anniversary.
Her friends met a park with lots of trees and fencing that surrounded them.
I paired the Peaceful Place stamp set with a Martha Stewart Border Punch.



Without seeing what the Anniversary Party Invite looked like I was kinda clueless and just took a stab at it. My customer really liked the card!
The sentiment was printed out on the computer. She seems to always like these kind of cards personalized. 
I tried my best to keep this on the low to no embellishment side since I had no inkling of what the invite looked like. I only added some Linen Thread and a Gold Metallic Enamel Heart to the sentiment and called it done.
The fencing was done with some Wood Textured DSP.

Card Details:

Stamps: Peaceful Place
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Whisper White, Wood Textured DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shaped Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Linen Thread, Gold Metallic Enamel Heart, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Today I will be working at my stamp table on some Halloween goodies!
I said I was gonna make a few treats this year and try to use up what boxes & bags I have left in my stash. What's even better is that I am using what I already own! 
Nothing new has been bought....other than candy!
Stay tuned for that in the coming weeks!

****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is just brilliant! I am sure they will love it!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is stunning!!! I love it all! Love the scene you created and how you made your sentiment so personal!! This will surely be a treasure to the recipients.

Vicki Burdick said...

Forgot to add, glad Shawn got a weekend off with no trips back to work. YAY!!!!

Carol L said...

What a nice touch for an anniversary card where trees have a special meaning for the couple! I like how you made it personal with their names on the sentiment panel too! Very pretty!