Monday, August 26, 2019

Heavenly Peace

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a nice weekend!
The weather was absolutely beautiful, almost felt like a touch of Fall was in the air!
I have a feeling Fall will be early this year.....atleast I am hoping so!

Today I am sharing a set of Christmas cards that I made using old stuff from my stash.
I promised that I would continue sharing the old stuff!

This set uses stamps from the Stampin Up Holiday Mini Catalog from 2006 called Heavenly Peace. My paper is from a K&Company pack called Christmas Cheer.






As I was leafing thru this pack of 12 x 12 paper I found this particular sheet and I thought the colors reminded me of Pretty Peacock which is a 2019-2020 In Color.
As you can see it matched perfectly!
I love when that happens!

Card Details:

Stamps: Heavenly Peace (retired)
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Pretty Peacock, Whisper White, K&Company- Christmas Cheer
Accessories: Square Layering Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Pretty Peacock Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Always fun to pull out the old things and give them a new look!
Hope you enjoyed seeing these!
There will be more to come!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Thank you so much for posting ideas from your old stuff. We all have it and still need inspiration!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful Christmas set!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Just beautiful! I don't have this set, but I will be keeping my eye out.

Carol L said...

What a wonderful old stamp set, and I love what you've done with it on this set of cards! Beautiful papers and colors too. Fall came for a brief visit - I hear the heat comes back tomorrow.......sigh. Enjoy this day in spite of the clouds - at least it's cool :)