Monday, April 27, 2020

Woven Heirlooms Card Holder w 4 Cards

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you had a nice weekend!
Saturday was a nice day and I managed to get my card order delivered and finish up laundry!
I even got to see my friend Deb for a few minutes as she stood in her driveway and we were down on the street still in our car. Yea, that social distancing thing is just still odd to me!

So, today is my cleaning day and with having a bum neck, not sure what I will get accomplished.
I have another Card Holder and 4 Cards to share with you today!
I have been on a roll with making these because they are so fun!







My Card Holder is made with the same Woven Threads DSP as Debbie used in her class.
I have had my eye on that suite since the catalog went live last June and I finally ordered it recently.
I used a different layout for my cards than hers.
My stamp set, Woven Heirlooms is perfect for a variety of sayings which is what I used on each card.

Project Details:

Stamps: Woven Heirlooms
Ink: Seaside Spray, Rococo Rose
Cardstock: Seaside Spray, Rococo Rose, Whisper White, Woven Threads DSP
Accesories: Heart Punch Pack, Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon, Rhinestones, 2 Sided Tape, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This Card Holder is already SOLD!
I gave the green one with the Daisies on to my card lady yesterday and she just raved over it!
She is to let me know how many more she wants this week so you'll be seeing more!
Good thing I have enjoyed making them!!

*******************************************************
 My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a happy Monday!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a lovely assortment of cards to put into that pretty card holder! I love those soft pastel colors and tones and each sentiment is just wonderful! Take care of that neck - I'm in the same boat with neck pain these days. Then again, I always said things were a pain in the neck, so perhaps I'm paying for it now LOL Take care!