Saturday, January 21, 2023

Country Bouquet Bundle

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday, Everyone!

Hope your having a great start to your weekend!
I've got a pretty set of Valentine's Day cards to share that I made last week for Audrey.
This is the last set that I made for her. I do have some baby cards to share soon that were also part of her order but next week I have some really cool things to show that I made for myself! LOL

This set uses the Country Bouquet stamp set and the Country Bouquet Punch. I wish this set would have come with dies because there are so many cute images in the set that would be so nice not to have to fussy cut! I am not a fussy cutter because it makes my hands hurt but sometimes I do give things a whirl but I pay for it later! This set comes with a coordinating punch which is a great thing but I still think dies would have been wonderful.
Also on this set of cards I decided to try something called Stack & Shuffle. 
Take a look and i'll explain after the pictures...





I have seen many different demo's sharing this but it was when I saw LeeAnne Greff share her cards with this technique that made me want to give it a try!

You start out with 4 different sheets of DSP that measure 6 x 6. 
Also be mindful of a directional pattern.
Then you cut them in your paper trimmer all together at one time.
Here is a diagram on how to cut your DSP.


Once you have them cut you have to lay them out and shuffle the patterns to get them where you want them. Such a neat idea and it is another way to display your designer series papers!

So you stack your papers to cut then you have to shuffle them around on your cardbase, Such a brilliant idea!
There are so many stamp companies today that sell their papers in 6 x 6 size so this technique would be so easy to try!

Card Details:

Stamps: Country Bouquet
Ink: Sweet Sorbet, Mint Macaron
Cardstock: Sweet Sorbet, Basic White, Country Floral Lane DSP
Accessories: Country Bouquet Punch, Something Fancy Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I hope you give it a try! 
I know you will love it if your looking for something different!

***********************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy







5 comments:

Carol L said...

What a cool and fun way to use those designer papers we all have in our stash! Love these colors and wonderful the fun Valentine theme too! Thanks for sharing that template - I need to try this :) Enjoy your weekend!

LeAnne said...

What a great idea, especially with DSPs that coordinate! I'll have to give this a try!

Brenda said...

Came over by way of Carol's blog. Love your card, but I really love how you used those beautiful papers! Such a great idea for those paper pads we all have or even left over snippets. Thanks so much for sharing the measurements. New PA follower. Hugs, Brenda

Di said...

I too came here from Carol's blog - what a GREAT idea this is! If you use snippets we'd love to see you join in the fun over at The Snippets Playground sometime!

Hugs
Di xx

JD/ Jill said...

Great idea! Made some lovely cards!