Hello & Happy Saturday, Friends!
Hope your weekend is off to a great start!
It's going to be another summer feeling day here and my plan is to hibernate inside and get some closets cleaned out then maybe some stamp time.
The card I have to share with you today is such a fun one using the 2026 May Online Exclusive set called Thoughtful Octopus. I have had this set on my table for weeks and I finally got around to making some cards with it!
Card Details:
Stamps: Thoughtful Octopus (Online Exclusive)
Ink: Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink, Basic White, Beautiful Ordinary Life DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Swirls of Magic EF (Online Exclusive), 1/2 Circle Punch, Petal Pink Low Profile Dots (retired Online Exclusive), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
This cutie went out in the mail last week to a friend.
I hope it helps to lift her spirits.
****************************************
My thoughts today...

No comments:
Post a Comment