Friday, August 14, 2026

Festive Friday

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY, Friends!

The other day I challenged myself to buy less of the new Stampin Up! Holiday Mini catalog since I am just a hobby demo and start using what is in my 25 years of stamp collecting! Lord knows I have wall to wall stamps, ink & paper that will last me the rest of my life! So, today is my 1st holiday card using what's in my stash! I pulled out a used retired set that I picked up some time ago at L&L Stamps. It is a wood mounted set from 2005 called Renaissance Angels. 





Card Details:

Stamps: Renaissance Angels (retired 2005), Four the Holidays (retired 2009)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Festive Farmhouse DSP (retired 2018)
Accessories: Everyday Arches Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Cherry Cobbler Twine (retired), Holiday Rhinestones (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

If you have been following me for awhile now you know that I love pulling out the old stamps and breathing new life into them. Blowing the dust off of them and inking them up in fresh ink always makes me smile and this card definitely makes me smile! 

I'm going to challenge you to pull out your old stamps and make a Christmas card every Friday for Festive Friday up until Christmas! It's a great way to use what we already have in our stashes!

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy









1 comment:

LeAnne said...

I think there is a whole movement of "using what we have"!!! This is a lovely angel and I love that DSP too. I was in Ephrata the other day and if I didn't have my hubby with me, I might have stopped at L&L, if she is still there!