Good Morning & Happy Sunday!
This past week I spent some time at my stamp table playing with some new Stampin Up! products. Then on Thursday I watched a You Tube video where the demonstrator used a really cool layout with squares. That sketch came at a time where I feel like my cards are stagnant and needed some fun designs. So I printed out the sketch and had a playdate of my own.
Here is the sketch from Robin Armbrecht.
My card I made for Thanksgiving...
Card Details:
Stamps: Soiree Salutations, DRS Designs (inside sentiment)
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Basic Beige, Autumn Opulence DSP (Sept Online Exclusive)
Accessories: Seasonal Cheer Mini EF (Online Exclusives), Cracker & Treat Box Dies (retired), Cajun Craze Earthy Matte Dots (Online Exclusives), Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
I love the fun with squares even though it is a bit tough making sure the squares are all cut the same measurements to fit. This is a great sketch for showcasing the different patterns in our paper packs and this paper is gorgeous!
*************************************
My thoughts today...


No comments:
Post a Comment