Saturday, October 9, 2010

York Stamp Convention

Hello there again!
Back from the York Stamp Convention and I promised i'd share some pictures with you!
Below is a pic of all my stamp girls. From left to right is:
Karen, Deb R., Cinda, me and Nan! We missed having Deb K and Miss Emily with us. Deb K. was there and left before lunch and Miss Emily joined us at Chili's for lunch. I had so much fun today with them! Thank you so much, girls!



Then I met up with Denise Marzec at the Rubbernecker booth. I've met her several times over the last few years and she's always such a sweetheart! I'm glad I got to see you today, Denise! Thanks for all your words of encouragement! I hope to see you back here next year!! Hugs~


And on a totally different note...my hubby got home tonight!! All our neighbors and friends hung out in the driveway waiting on him to get home. I'm soooo happy he's home!!
So, now i'm off to spend some time with him and have pizza! :)
I'll be back again tomorrow with something to share! Till then...
Have a good Saturday night!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh, look at those happy faces in these photos! I'm so glad you had a fun time and had the chance to go! I can tell you had a fun time while making memories to carry you through for a long time! What did ya buy???? Have fun at L&L tomorrow........that's one of my most favorite places to shop for stamping supplies! I'd run up there to meet you if I didn't have a dentist appointment I have to keep! I postponed it 2 times already with all that's going on, so I MUST go *sigh*. Enjoy your time with your DH. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and wishing you a safe trip!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Looks like a super fun day Wendy!! I want to go there!!!

Denise Marzec said...

That's such a fun show and I'm so glad I got to see you again. {{Big Hugs}} Will miss you but I know we'll see you when you get back too. :)