Thursday, October 7, 2010

Christmas Teddy

Hello fellow stampers & friends!! Hope your all doing well!
Took a bit of a break to start getting some of my house packed up for the move coming next week. Hubby will be coming home this weekend!! I have not seen him in 2 1/2 weeks! Moving will be pretty hard I think after spending 16 years here but I know in time we will be coming back...well not to this house but eventually to another one around this area. I'm sure once we get unpacked and comfy in our new surroundings things will be ok. I'm excited to get back to my stamping on a daily basis once life calms down. This Saturday all the stamp girls will be heading into the York Stamp Convention! WooHoo! Can ya tell i'm really excited! We usually have a blast there. Then we are meeting Miss Emily over at Chili's for some lunch. It will be nice to see the whole group together. Been quite awhile! I'm looking forward to it girls!!
So, today I sat and played with this digi image I had for quite some time. It's from Heather Ellis....she is the creator of all those Pure Innocent images that are so cute! I love this image called Christmas Teddy. Another one made for the Christmas card pile! :)
Take a look....






Christmas Teddy Card:
Stamps: Heather Ellis Christmas Teddy digi, Sentiment from Hero Arts
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, PTI Vintage Cream, Ski Slope DSP
Accessories: Square & Square Scallop Nestibilities, Circle & Circle Scallop Nestibilities, Martha Stewart Loop Border Punch, Kaiser Vanilla Pearls, Glue Pen, Glitter, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, 2 Sided Tape, Glue Dots & Dimensionals
That's all for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!! :)
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

What a darling image, and that punched border looks great with the scalloped square!
Sigh........I don't envy you having to pack up and move. We've done that 8 times during our years together and I'm not moving again! (hopefully!) LOL Best wishes to you on your move, I hope everything goes smoothly for you and that time flies until you return to PA!

Janice M said...

Adorable card Wendy!! Glad I found your new blog, wondered where you'd been. I'm planing on going to the stamp show on Sat, maybe I'll get to meet you!

Jetstudio Designs said...

Cute card, love the bear image.

Have fun at the stamp show on Saturday!