Tuesday, December 21, 2010

4 Days till Christmas



Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

Today is the first day of winter and it is suppose to be in the 50's here in Joplin! I'll certainly take it because I know everyone back home said how cold it's been there!
Another busy day ahead. Fluffy is getting a good bath because she really needs it! Then the laundry needs done and just a few more things need to be wrapped. Tomorrow should be a much calmer day which is good because I have a few stamp things i'd like to play around with! :)

Today i'm sharing with you my Christmas door hanger. I made one for Halloween and started a new tradition with making them for every holiday or season. I noticed on my door here in Joplin you cannot see it from outside. Back in PA I had a full open view door, here I do not but I will still continue to make them!

I got together with Vicki a few weeks ago and we made them. I'm not real keen on mine. Seems like it still needs something. I'll keep searching till I find what it needs....



Christmas Door Hanger:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: K&Company Peppermint Twist DSP, Bashful Blue, Tag from K&Company Peppermint Twist Tag Pad
Accessories: SU Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Snowflake Punch from Micheal's, Prima's Flower, SU Pink Corduroy Button, White Pearls from Kaiser, PTI Button, White Thread, Mono Multi, MS Fern Punch, Score Tape


Ok, that's all for me for now! Time for my poochie to look & smell better!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!



Happy Holidays!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

I don't think it needs a thing! It's so pretty just the way it is! I just love this idea of door hangers all year round!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just adorable! What a great tradition! Merry Christmas to you and yours!