Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tablet Order

Hello & Happy Sunday, friends!

Hope your all having a great day so far. It's a really cold & windy day here in Joplin. Temps right now are 24 degrees with wind gusts up to 39 mph. Good day to stay inside and get my never ending list of "Things To Do" accomplished, right? Shawn has declared today PJ Day as well so that makes it easy to stay put indoors as well.

We slept in pretty late today since we were up very late. Shawn's boss had a Christmas party at his house last evening. Met the people he works with and their families. A good time was had by all!! :)

I'm heading off to make a few more Christmas cards so I can get them out in the mail this week but before I go I wanted to share with you some tablets I have been working on for an order. Sometimes I just get so bored with making cards that I so enjoy making other things and these tablets are my most favorite!





I've been making altered tablets for quite a few years now and squeal with delight at each & every one I make! LOL I love them!

Well, i'm off to create. I may just need a snowman soup to keep me fuzzy & warm inside today! Burrrr!

Stay warm where ever you are, ok?
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!!

Happy Holidays!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Oh, your altered notebooks with matching pens are so cute and such a practical gift! It's in the 30's and drizzling/raining all day so far. I'm at work with nothing much to do and am wishing I was home in my stamp room! (or taking a nap - lol!).

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute Wendy, it is hard to pick a favorite, I can see why you squeal wirth delight about these!!!

Jetstudio Designs said...

Love the journals, they are all so pretty!

Stay warm today :)

Carol L said...

Your altered notepads are so cute, and I'd squeal too after creating one! I especially love the first one with that gorgeous bloom and sweet little heart attached to the bow! It has such a sweet and feminine feel to it!
I LOVE your DH's idea to declare a PJ day, why didn't I ever think of that? If I'm still lazing around by 11am in my PJ's, I feel guilty! I think I need to change that now :)
Stay warm if you can.....I can't seem to in this brutally cold weather we're having! BRrrrrr!!!

Tammi said...

These are all beautiful Wendy! I got your gorgeous card today, thank you! :) Merry Christmas ~hugs