Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ways To Use It Challenge 318

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Up and at'em bright & early today and in a much better mood! :)
Made hubby breakfast and sent him on his way then it was time to head to my stamp table.
Today's Ways To Use It Challenge was themed "Hey People". We are to use people, whether it be adult, child or just a face. So, I looked thru all my sets for about 20 minutes looking for a certain set but I must have sold it at last year's yard sale because I could not find it. I found another adorable little set on my shelf that needed some love. This is set #57 in my quest to see that all my sets see ink in 2011. The set is called Ahoy Matey!





Ways To Use It Challenge 318 Card:

Stamps: Ahoy Matey (set #57), Sentiment from AMuse, Matey's Map Jumbo Wheel
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Creamy Caramel, Real Red, Cool Caribbean, PTI White
Accessories: SU Top Note Die, Cuttlebug's Mesh Dots Embossing Folder, Jumbo Wheel Holder, Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Scor Tape


This was alot of coloring but I love, love, love the outcome!
Hope you do too! :)


Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

What an adorable image and card! Love it!

Rose Ann said...

I've always loved this cutie pirate...and your map looks great using that die!! Sweet card, Wendy!!