Friday, April 22, 2011

Free 4 All Challenge 61 & Jen's Challenge #2

Hello again!

I've been trying to get today's challenge upload over at SCS but I think their having some issues today. So, i'll get my blog started.

Today's Free 4 All Challenge #61 over at SCS is to use your orange on your project and since my friend back home, Jen Nevil and I have been doing some challenges between us it all worked out perfectly! I made a bag topped that works for both challenges. I used Pumpkin Pie as my orange for the Free 4 All #61 and then I used the Poppy stamp from the Punch Bunch set that was the challenge between Jen & I. Her card can be seen here.

This is also set #61 on my quest to see that all my stamps see ink in 2011.
Hope you like!!


Free 4 All Challenge #61 & Jen's Challenge #2:

Stamps: Punch Bunch SAB'11 (set #61)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, PTI White, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Accessories: Circle & Circle Scallop Nestibilities, Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Kaiser Yellow Pearls, Dimensionals, Scor Tape


Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks again for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Jetstudio Designs said...

Wow Wendy,

I love those colors together and how you made a bag topper.

Thanks for the challenge :)

Carol L said...

This is a great way to use orange! Great bag topper!
SCS has been having issues today - it took me a few hours to get a card posted earlier today.
Have a wonderful Easter out there in MO!

Janice M said...

What a gorgeous gift bag! Will have to try one of these sometime. Have a great Easter!

Debbie said...

Wow, what a great way to present a gift. I LOVE IT!!!!


Hugs
Debbie