Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 2011 Calendars!

Hello & Happy Thursday!
Oh and Happy December 1st!!!
Where has the year gone?? It's hard to believe that my 12 months of calendars are now complete. I had so much fun making these throughout the year! Certainly kept me on my toes as far as posting on the first day of each month! :)

First up is the calendar I made for my friend, Deb. Hopefully, this reminds her to hang her new calendar on the fridge! LOL I used My Favorite Things~ Pure Innocence Girls. I love this image! She is ready to get her holiday festivities rolling with her Christmas tree loaded up on her sled. I added some felt snowflakes to this with glitter brads in the centers.


The next calendar is mine that I made with the Magnolia line of Tilda's. I think this one was my very first Magnolia stamp! I used a Micheal's $1 stamp for the saying and added a beautiful poinsettia flower that I made with my Layered Poinsettia Die from Nestibilties! Oh, how I love this die!!! :)


Here is a close-up of Tilda. I added glitter to the white of her hat & cuffs on her coat.


Here is a close up of my poinsettia. I layered the flower on top of some retired gold metallic ribbon that SU used to sell. That was the last of my roll and how I wish SU would bring that back! One of my favorite things! :)


Well, that is all for today!
I hope you enjoyed my calendar updates throughout the past year! It was fun!!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Both are super cute! I really love your Magnoila one... just precious!

Carol L said...

Great calendars! These are such nice things to receive in the mail once a month!! NJ!

Vicki Burdick said...

just amazing, I love those calendars and that poinsettia die is awesome, I think I NEED that!!!

Tammi said...

Woohoo for finishing your calendars, I've enjoyed seeing all that you made this year! They are all so cute!