Saturday, June 21, 2014

Happy July 4th Treats

Hello & Happy Saturday!

This morning I am off to a Stampin Up! party at Deb K's! It will be great to see the whole gang again and i'm looking forward to seeing what projects we'll be making! It's always a fun time!

Before I head out I want to share a sweet treat I made for July 4th. These are off to my Dad & Kirsten to sell. My Dad has lady friends at the local store that have been asking for goodies.

Here are some...




I just love those 1 x 8 Cello bags that Stampin Up! sells. They make for some cute treats!

July 4th M&M Bags:

Stamps: Sentiment from More Great Greetings
Ink: Pacific Point
Cardstock: Real Red, Pacific Point, Neenah White
Accessories: 1 x 8 Cello Bags, Scallop Punch, Circle Punches, White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Liquid Mono

Stay tuned for more goodies!

For now, i'm out the door to a stamp party!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: