Thursday, February 26, 2015

Big Day SaleABration Set 2015

Hello & Happy Thursday!

A quick post then i'm headed off to bed.
Today I worked on a card order for Audrey. This pack she asked for birthday cards so I used my new SaleABration set called Big Day! It's a fun set, one that I will use alot!
Here they are....



I really like the colors in the Best Year Ever DSP Pack. They are fresh & springy!
Do you like them? I'm pleased with this set and hope she will like them!


 Birthday Cards:

Stamps: Big Day (SaleABration Set 2015)
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Best Year Ever DSP
Accessories: Pinking Circle Nestibilities, Circle Nestibilities, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Calypso Coral Ribbon, Glue Dot, Tombow Liquid Multi Glue

That's all I have for tonight!
I think I hear my bed calling! 
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

The colors are super amazing, Wendy! <3