Friday, February 13, 2015

Birthday Owl

Hello & Happy Friday!

Just a quick update here today then I have to go finish getting ready for my Stampin Up party tonight! WooHoo! Can't wait!

 Kirsten asked me the other day if I could make her an special birthday card for a friend of hers. She loves owls! Why certainly I said! Any chance I get to use my Owl Builder Punch is a plus!




I showed it to Kelsey the other night and she said that Mandee (the birthday girl) will just love it! She's such an "owl freak'! haha! 

Owl Birthday Card:

Stamps: Fabulous Four
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Birthday Basics DSP
Accessories: Polka Dot EF, Owl Builder Punch, Bermuda Bay 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Googly Eyes, Pop Dots

Well, that is all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous Friday!
~Wendy

No comments: