Friday, October 9, 2015

Double Pocket Treat Holders for Halloween

Hello & Happy Friday!

So happy the weekend is upon us!
It will be a busy but fun one!

Saturday morning is the Heirloom Stamp Show in York, PA. My stamp girls meet up and go every year then we meet Miss Emily at Chili's for lunch. It's a great time to sit, eat and chat with all of them! Then Saturday evening our good friends, Deb & Ed are coming out to hang out with us again! We had such a great time the last time we got together so we planned to do it again before winter gets here! 
I doubt tomorrow I will have a blog update but hopefully sometime Sunday I will, so stay tuned!

Today I am sharing a little treat holder that I found on Splitcoaststampers.
Here is the link if your interested in making them.

I did mine up for Halloween and it was a help in using up lots of retired papers!














These little pocket holders are fast & easy to make and the video is easy to understand. I had a tougher time decorating them than I did making them! I purchased a big bag of York Peppermint Patties for these and i'm lucky I used 1/4 of the bag. Don't fret though, the rest will be handed out on Trick or Treat night if we don't stop munching on them! They are one of my favorites!


Double Pocket Treat Holders:

Stamps: A Halloween Hello, Spooky Bingo Bits
Ink: Basic Black Archival Pad, Tangerine Tango
Cardstock: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Witches Brew & Motley Monsters DSP
Accessories: 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Various Ribbons, Hole Punch, Dimensionals, Tombow Adhesive


Hope you will give them a try because they are fun & very easy to whip up!


Well, that is all I have for today!
Thanks SO much for stopping by & I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Just perfect!!! Have to say I am so jealous of your friends hanging out!! Wish I was there!! Love ya!!!