Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Sketch Challenge 561

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Happy Hump Day!

Today I seen the sketch over at SCS for the Sketch Challenge and quickly played along!




This challenge was really easy and makes a beautiful Christmas card. I will make a pack of these as soon as I get my Cherry Cobbler cardstock replenished! I am out of everything! 


Sketch Challenge 561 Card:

Stamps: Greetings of the Season
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Season of Cheer DSP
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Thick Twine, Rhinestones, Tombow Adhesive

Well, that is all I have for today!
Thank you SO much for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

It is beautiful and peaceful.

francesca said...

beautiful card!
I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog! Be sure to check it out!! :)