Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Color Challenge 551

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Another busy day but took time out to play along with today's Color Challenge from over at SCS.

Here are this week's colors:


Blushing Bride, So Saffron & Pear Pizzazz
with a dessert option of Saying Goodbye to Summer with using Florals



I pulled out my Painted Petals set, one that I love for all the pretty flowers in it! I went with a Sympathy card since they seem to get picked off my card rack faster than any other occasion. I loved today's colors and my pretty simple straight forward card.


Color Challenge 551 Card:

Stamps: Painted Petals, Simply Sketched (sentiment)
Ink: So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Basic Black Archival Pad
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories: Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, Stamp A Ma Jig, Blushing Bride Chevron & Stitched Ribbons, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful, I love those flowers!!!

D'Ann said...

Love your card, it's so very pretty! My sister just asked me for a bunch of sympathy cards so I'll be using your card for inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Great card love the flowers and colors makes a beautiful card
you are a great inspiration