Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Eeeek Your Sweet

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have another Halloween card to share! I'm trying to get a handful whipped up so I can mail a few out in the next week or so. I need to get better about sending out cards!



The stamp set I used on this card was from an oldie but a goodie called Sweet Centers. It coordinated with those little cups that you could fill with candy treats if you punched out the center. I have a slew of those plastic cups that I have been thinking about using up this Christmas and getting them out from my stash. The Pumpkin Pie circle in the center is the part that would get punched out and replaced with the treat cup but today I decided to just use the set to make a card. I added a few rhinestones and left it be. My dsp and Pumpkin Pie panels are die cute with the Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle Dies that I have been trying to use more & more. Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon is used for the bow. 


Eeeek Your Sweet Card:

Stamps: Sweet Centers (retired)
Ink: Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Halloween Night Specialty DSP
Accessories: Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle Dies, 1 3/4 Circle Punch, Rhinestones, Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dot, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Sometimes I just love sitting down and pulling out a bunch of stuff and making a card with whatever is in front of me. Most times I like to keep my SU supplies all together for making a card and sometimes I like to mix things up. This card is all Stampin Up today.

*********************************************************

My thoughts today...


Actually my hubby made an apple crisp last evening....
OMGosh it was so good! We've been on a roll lately with Honeycrisp apples and they are just so sweet & juicy without having any caramel or chocolate which is probably a good thing! 

That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Eeek! This is such a cute card, anyone would be thrilled to receive it for Halloween!

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute!!! We love the Honey Crisp apples too!!!!