Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween 2016

Hello & Happy Monday!

Trick or Treat day has finally arrived!
Today is a fun filled day with Kelsey as we watch the Halloween movie marathon that is on the AMC channel all day! We've been doing this for the last several years leading up to Trick or Treat night!

However, I am going to need lots of this today....


Shawn's phone rang twice between 3-4 am so needless to say I was wide awake after the second call from work! Ughh! Hoping that several cups of coffee will keep me calm without getting too grouch. I will probably end up falling asleep while movie watching this afternoon. I was planning on doing some crafting while watching but i'm not sure I am up for multitasking after only sleeping for a few hours last night! Boo humbug, right?!


Today before I either fall sleep or the day gets away from me.....I wanted to share my little treat bags I whipped up for my gang.
Take a look....



I found these coffee style bags in my drawer that I picked up at Michael's several years ago. I love the Halloween colored dots on them! I was planning on using them for another project but I apparently never got to it! I diecut my tags and filled the bags with some yummy treats. I didn't do much else because I felt as though they were fine the way they were since everyone just wants whats inside anyways! LOL I do love that Impression Obsession Trick or Treat die!

Trick or Treat Bags:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Basic Black
Accessories: Trick or Treat Die from Impression Obsession, Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

If anything i'm sure my gang will enjoy the yummy treats inside!
Did you make any yummy Halloween treats this year?

*********************************************

My thoughts for today....



Most definitely!

That's all for me! 
Movie time starts at 9am!
Thanks for popping in today!
Stay safe & have a Happy Halloween!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Not into the spooky movies, but I like the idea of treat bags. Have a fun night, Wendy!