Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!


Happy New Year!

Below is the sketch layout from a week and a half ago from SCS. I made these cards before we left MO so i'd have them to give my friends back home.
Take a look...




Sketch Challenge #312:

Stamps: A Brand New Year
Ink: Versamark, Silver Embossing Powder
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Going Gray, PTI White
Accessories: Silver Cord, Buttons, Paper Crimper, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Scor Tape


We are soon to make our way back to MO. We've had a wonderful trip back home!
Thanks for a wonderful time, friends!

Thanks for stopping by and have a Happy New Year!
~Wendy

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

These are awesome Wendy! Have a safe trip home!

Vicki Burdick said...

Amazing!!! I didn't get one of those!! :( LOL!!!!

Carol L said...

They're such pretty cards, and I don't think I've ever made a New Year's card for anyone! Have a safe journey back to MO! So sorry we couldn't get together because of the snow, but hopefully next time :)
Happy New Year my friend! Best wishes to you and yours!