Thursday, January 6, 2011

Color Challenge 304

Hello again!

I ran off to my table and got right to work on that little challenge that I challenged myself with! LOL I am in the process of making an altered composition book to keep track of all my sets that I use. I will share that when I get it finished.

My card was made with this weeks SCS Color Challenge 304. The colors are: Red, White & Gray. I also combined this challenge with my own challenge of using each & every stamp set I own to make sure it sees ink in this new year! The set I used today is retired from Stampin Up called True Friend. I'm lucky if I used it a handful of times since I bought it and today I made sure it seen ink!!


Stamps Set #1

Color Challenge Card 304:

Stamps: True Friend
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, PTI White, Going Gray
Accessories: SU Square Lattice Embossing Folder, SU Eyelet Border Punch, Paper Doily, SU Decorative Label Punch, Punch, PTI Button, White Thread, Silver Brad, White Grosgrain, Dimensionals, Scor Tape


What a good feeling getting started on this! Hope ya like!

I'll be back tomorrow so stay tuned!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!

~Wendy

7 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute, that doily is awesome!!! Love this!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Totally awesome Wendy! That's one of my many favorite sets. I need to pull it out and use it!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your card, Wendy! This was a great color combo and I've been lovin' everyone's cards that entered that challenge!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I love when grey is used on cards. I just don't think to use it as much as I should. Beautiful card, Wendy!

Jetstudio Designs said...

Very pretty, this is one of my favorite sets that doesn't get used often either.

I also challenged myself to make sure all my sets see ink...after cleaning my stamp room last week it made me realize all the wonderful sets I have that have barely been used. So I decided then to do this too.

Can't wait to see the rest of the cards you make.

Wanda Cullen said...

Wendy...you've got an award waiting for you on my blog! :-)

Janice M said...

Awesome job with those colors Wendy!! I need to do a challenge like this, have way to many stamps that are hardly used!