Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year/New Challenge



Hello & Happy Thursday!!

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! I had a fabulous holiday!! We left 2 weeks ago today from Joplin, MO to head back home to Wrightsville, PA. We seen so many friends & family, it was awesome! We arrived back in MO on Monday night and i've been getting the piles of laundry done and just trying to catch my breathe. It's been a crazy week and a half away but much needed to see everyone! I am happy to say that i'm happy to be back in my own bed!! :)


I haven't done any stamping since before we left but I do have a few things to share with you now. Some of it I was to share on the blog while I was back in PA but our schedule was so busy that I didn't do much blogging at all.


Below is a pic of me on New Year's Eve that hubby took of me sporting my new Celtics t-shirt. It makes me giggle to look at it! LOL



The Sunday before we left to come back to MO, I met up with a few girls that I went to high school with. The one girl, Tracy, is my sister in law and I see her quite a bit but the others I have not seen in 27 years! They all still look fabulous! We are planning a trip to either Cancun, Mexico or Jamaica in the spring of the year for a girls weekend away! I think it'll be fun!




Had to take a picture of my little Christmas Tree before we left to go back home to PA.




Cards I made for next Christmas. I thought I lost this Stamps Happens stamp in the move but of course it was hiding with my Whipper Snapper Penguin stamp!






Next is a really cool Christmas RAK I received from my online blogging friend, Tammi Buck!
I truely love the card and the non traditional colors and the little Magnolia box that was filled with stamped images! And the 2 Turtles Candies were quite yummy too! LOL Thank you very much, Tammi...I LOVE it!:)



Lastly is the gifts I made for each of my stamp girls back in PA. We met at Chili's for our yearly Christmas get together and had a fabulous time! I received so many neat gifts from them. Thank you to all my girls back home whom I miss each & everyday!

Inside the little box is a small bottle of Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer. I seen the idea on SCS and thought they would make a great little gift so I tried my hand at them! LOL The girls loved them! :)




There ya have it!

I'm back from my trip and all my chores are done and I feel so refreshed and ready to hit my stamp table now! I hit up L&L Stamps while I was home and got me some new goodies to play with. Since it's a new year I have given myself a new challenge! I have SO many stamps & sets that collect dust day in & day out that each day I will use a different stamp set so by the end of the year most of my stamps will have seen ink! I love a challenge and hope I can carry this one thru! :)

Well, i'm off to my stamp table now to get started!
Thank you for stopping by!

Happy New Year!
~Wendy

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

So glad you made it home safe and sound! Really enjoyed your blogging!

Vicki Burdick said...

Oh My, I didn't see that cutie little PI girl that you did!! You holding out on me girl???!!!! LOL!! She is gorgeous and those snowmen cards are so cute, I want one!!!

Carol L said...

I'm glad you made it safely back home and had a fun time back in PA. The reunion with your friends must have been a blast, and I love the cards and gifts you created! Love that pose in your new Celtics shirt, but then again - it was new year's right? Party on!!
What did you get at L&L? I was there the day after you were!