Monday, August 8, 2011

Gone Fishin....


Hello & Happy Monday!

Today I worked on a project that has been bouncing in my mind for months! I was gonna start it yesterday but then we took Fluffy out for a ride to get her out of the house. She has been cooped up inside since we have come back from vacation because it been so ungodly hot. So, this afternoon I started this tissue box for Shawn. It's been one of those days between making homemade veggie soup for supper and the weather radio going off every 10 mins for thunderstorms....i'm finally getting it finished and uploaded!




I made one a few months ago for Kelsey and thought I would make one for Shawn for in his office at work. He really liked it, too! :)


Gone Fishin Tissue Box:

Stamps: Fish from DRS Designs, Sentiment from Amuse
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, To The Nines DSP
Accessories: Oval Nestibilities, Circle & Circle Scallop Nestibilties, Silver Beads, Dimensionals,
Scor Tape

That's all for today!
I'll be back tomorrow with my Color Challenge card! :)
Thanks for stoppin by!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

very cool and beleive it or not I just bought a tissue box to make one of these on Saturday!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

What an awesome tissue box cover! Do you use a template for that? It would make a wonderful, personalized and inexpensive gift!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This came out so awesome, Wendy! Guess those are the storms that are headed our way today.

JD/ Jill said...

This is Great...very nicely done!

Tammi said...

What a great idea, love how this turned out, it's amazing!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I bet he loved it... totally awesome!