Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sketch Challenge 357


Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your all having a great day so far!
I was up way too early today (4:30 am) and got my supper already made (just not baked yet) and planned to hit the stamp table today! I have lots of things to get finished up for the craft show and also my card for tomorrow's Thanksgiving Thursday! I'm excited!! :)

Today is Sketch Challenge day at SCS and below is the layout & my sample.
I made my card into a gift card holder for the upcoming holidays because it seems I never have enough of them!




Sketch Challenge 357 Card:

Stamps: Hero Arts sentiment
Ink: Cranberry Crisp
Cardstock: Kraft/Crumb Cake, Cranberry Crisp, Neenah White
Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Nestibilities, MS Doily Punch, Cork Board, Sizzix Gingerbread Die, Gold Pearls, Cranberry Crisp Grosgrain, Scor Tape

Well, i'm gonna grab me some lunch then head back to my stamp room!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

He is adorable!!!! Love that guy out of cork!!!!

Tammi said...

Ohhh gingerbread, a cute one...wonderful card!