Monday, April 2, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge Week 14


Hello & Happy Monday!

It's time for another week of Merry Monday Challenges from Lesley over at Always Playing With Paper. I'm happy to report that i'm now a Merry Maker! :)
Lesley gave us a terrific sketch this week that I found to be easy peasy!
I based my card off of a Christmas Door Hanger that I made last year for the craft show. You can see it here. Below is this week's sketch and my sample...



Merry Monday Challenge Week 14 Card:

Stamps: Snowman from Inkadinkado
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, Neenah White, Brushed Gold, K&Co. DSP
Accessories: Snow Burst EF, Ribbon, Circle & Scallop Circle Nestibilities, Gold Beads, Gold Cord, Dimensionals, Scor Tape


Well, there ya have my sample for this week's sketch.....hope ya like!

I hope you will take some time this week to play along and let's get those Christmas cards made!!

~Wendy

7 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Such pretty colors and texture, and that snowman is so cute!! I love the gold frame with pearls, and your ribbon choice is perfect!!

jimlynn said...

Wendy, this is super outstanding!!! So elegant and rich looking. Love everything about it! Gorgeous.
Lynn

LeAnne said...

This is so pretty...the gold accents really make this stand out! I hope Fluffy is doing better....and I am with you on the stink bugs. I just found two in the living room....ick!

Lesley said...

What a rich and elegant card Wendy! I love the gold accents and the beautiful ribbon. So happy to have you on the inaugural team.

Been thinking about you and Fluffy...

Vicki Burdick said...

Just gorgeous Wendy!! Love that sweet snowman and the beautiful colors!!! Congrats on the DT gig!!!

Donna Hanley said...

Wendy, your card is just gorgeous and holds such a touch of class. It has my favorite shade of red and your image is just lovely. I would also like to thank you for visiting my blog and leave such a sweet comment. Enjoy your week.

Bonnie said...

Congratulations on being chosen for the design team. This is another great card! Great ribbon treatment and color choice.