Saturday, June 30, 2012

Baseball Post It Note Holder


Hello & Happy Saturday almost Sunday! 
Hope your all enjoying your weekend and staying cool! 
It was another HOT one here in PA so I spent most of the day in the downstairs crafting away! The paper & ribbon were flying as I got alot done but still have alot to do! I'm sure with all the hot days ahead i'll get more completed. Today i'm sharing another Post It Note Holder that I made. I had just enough baseball paper left to do this one. I thought I had some baseball brads to add to this but unfortunately I could not find them. I used some old ribbon from a multi pack of ribbon that Stampin Up use to carry and added a big ole red button. For some reason I really like this one! :)


Baseball Post It Note Holder:

Stamps: Sentiment from More Great Greetings
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Real Red, Neenah White, unknown DSP
Accessories: SU Circle Punches, Ribbon, Button, White Baker's Twine, Scor Tape

Well, that is all for tonight!
Thanks for stopping by & have a good weekend!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

I like it too!! Super cute!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I just love when you start making all of your little gift sets! The baseball theme is so cool.