Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Color Challenge 426

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

It's time for another Color Challenge this week from over at SCS. Peggy is our hostess and she chose the following colors:

Certainly Celery, Regal Rose & Bermuda Bay!



I was really quite unsure what to do with these colors but once I started playing around with them it all worked out!


I guess I had butterflies on my mind when this creation was born! I was lucky enough to find them already cut out so all I had to do was figure out a layout and add my ribbon & sentiment.
I really like it!


Color Challenge 426 Card:

Stamps: Fabulous Phrases
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Neenah White, Bermuda Bay, Regal Rose
Accessories: SU Butterfly Framelits,  Memory Box Butterfly Dies, Certainly Celery Twill,  Square Lattice EF, White Pearls, 2 Sided Tape

Well, that is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

This card is a wonderful use of the colors! It's so spring-like and I love that big butterfly! So pretty!

Vicki Burdick said...

I love it Wendy, that big butterfly is awesome!!!!!

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty butterfly! Great job with the colors...

Bonnie said...

This is so bright and pretty, Wendy!