Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Color Challenge 425

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope everyone is having a great day so far!
It's a gloomy day ahead here in south central PA and rain is on our doorstep almost everyday this week. After a string of beautiful days we really do need some rain.....especially on my garden! I plan to make the most of it with hiding out in the stamp room and working on yet more Christmas craft show stuff. I'm pleased so far at my progress but today I have some good news for you!

I was asked by the lovely ladies over at the SCS Color Challenge to be a Guest Designer for the month of May and I happily accepted! So on that note, here is the first Color Challenge of May. My blogging friend, Karen Barber has chosen these colors....


Basic Gray, Blushing Bride & Pink Pirouette

My card...
 

Wasn't real sure on these colors but I think my card turned out pretty once it was done!


Color Challenge 425 Card:

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Gray
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Neenah White, Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Blossom Punch, Itty Bitty Framelits, SU Square Lattice EF, Swiss Dots EF, Blushing Bride Ribbon, Basic Gray Corduroy Button, White Baker's Twine, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Liquid Multi Mono


Well, that's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Gorgeous colors and textures, Wendy. Congrats on your guest spot!

Carol L said...

These colors look gorgeous together! I love that grey button accent too! Big congrats on your GD spot! I haven't posted on SCS for months!!