Wednesday, August 9, 2017

With Sympathy

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

My hubby did not get home last night until well after 9 pm so I spent most of the afternoon & evening down at my stamp table. It was quite peaceful and our weather could not be any nicer!
The windows will be open again today bringing in comfortable temps & some fresh air! I love this kind of weather...too bad my hubby worked late last night or we could have gone for a nice walk. I wasn't going to suggest a bike ride after Sunday's 15 mile excursion! LOL

Anyways, my customer called me yesterday and wouldn't you know it.....she ordered more cards!
So here is one set of Sympathy cards she requested. 





Have I said how much I LOVE this package of DSP??!!!
It is beautiful and has so many pretty prints!
I picked this one because I was able to use some Tranquil Tide cardstock, ink & ribbon!! 
Yippeee Skipppee!!!

I wasn't quite sure what flower to use so I pulled out my Flower Shop stamp set and inked my stamp in Tranquil Tide and stamped it on a scrap of Pool Party and I loved the look of it!
My sentiment is from the Flourishing Phrases set and I stamped that in Tranquil Tide onto a piece of Whisper White that was diecut with the Lots of Labels Framelits. I added one small rhinestone to the sentiment and added my yummy ribbon which has a loose knot in it and wrapped it around the side of my Pool Party & DSP layers then glued it all together.

With Sympathy Card Set:

Stamps: Flourishing Phrases, Flower Shop
Ink: Tranquil Tide
Cardstock: Tranquil Tide, Pool Party, Whisper White, Whole Lot of Lovely DSP
Accessories: Pansy Punch, Lots of Labels Framelits, Tranquil Tide Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Can you say LOVE??!!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


All my favorite things!

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely cards!

LeAnne said...

GORGEOUS! This is my favorite paper this year, so pretty!

Carol L said...

THis is such a pretty card with those soothing colors! I love the tranquil tide with pool party and the ribbon is so pretty it just makes this card set so very special! So glad you're enjoying this gorgeous weather too! Life's good, eh ?

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

They are just perfect, as always! You are so right, the colors are so peaceful. The paper is lovely! Nice work.

Janice M said...

The windows open for a few days was nice......while it lasted! LOL This is such a pretty set of cards. Love the colors a lot.