Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Happy Birthday Card Set

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Yesterday my friend stopped in for a visit and we had a nice lunch together chatting & laughing! 
That always does alot of good for the soul and it was great spending time with her!

Did any of you witness the total solar eclipse that happened in the afternoon?
I sat out on the back porch waiting for something but nothing too drastic happened here. We were too far away from where it was to pass thru unfortunately. I will say though that the sky just kinda got a werid hue in color and the birds stopped flying around. There was almost a silence to everything. I did however watch the eclipse on tv as it moved across the country and it was rather exciting how it went totally dark in some places! They say the next one will be April 8, 2024 and it will go straight over us in PA then. I will be prepared and get myself some special glasses to watch because it's such a neat part of history!

Anyways, today I am going to make my way downstairs to work on some Halloween things! 
It will be here before ya know it!

I have a card to share today that I whipped up with some retired stuff. It's always a great feeling when you can pull out an old set and paper to create!
This is a set of cards for my last order.




Hello Honey & Mossy Meadow were two of my absolute favorite In Colors! Sadly, they are retired now but they will live on in my collection for a bit longer! 

Happy Birthday Card Set:

Stamps: Party Pants SAB 2016
Ink: Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron
Cardstock: Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Botanical Garden DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, MS Border Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Small White Pearls, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Totally fun set of cards that my customer loved!

****************************************************
My thoughts today....



Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Such a beautiful color combo and that designer paper is just dreamy!

Carol L said...

Oh, I love that dsp with all those rich colors! Those pretty borders caught my eye too, but somehow that year's IN colors never moved me so I never bought much of it except the Hello Honey. Very pretty set of cards, but unlike you - I didn't fuss too much with the eclipse. I stayed inside and watched tv instead :)