Thursday, August 10, 2017

Basket of Wishes

Hello & Happy Thursday!

It's a great day!

Why you ask?

Tonight is the Baltimore Ravens 1st preseason game!
I am so excited....I can hardly contain my excitement! LOL
It's been a long winter, spring & summer and i'm ready for football season!
And with football season starting up it will bring Fall weather soon.
This past week we had some beautiful cool weather and i'm looking forward to cooler days ahead!

My card today is one that makes me love the Fall season.




This last picture has Clear Wink of Stella on the sunflower petals but unfortunately the camera did not pick it up.

I stamped my image in Memento Black and colored this image with Copics.

Basket of Wishes Card:

Stamps: Basket of Wishes
Ink: Memento Black, Early Espresso, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Into the Woods DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle & Sunburst Punches, Burlap Ribbon, Crushed Curry Twine, Clear Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I thought this card would make a nice birthday card for a few birthdays that are on my list.
I just love the sunflowers!

***********************************

My thoughts today....


Can you tell I am excited?
 I have 3 Ravens flags out and i'm dressed in purple today!
WooHoo! 

That's all for me!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Sweet, Wendy! I haven't inked up this set for a while....but I am sure I will be soon! Fall will be here before we know it! Great way to use that DSP too!

Carol L said...

I love autumn, it's such a wonderful time of the year and your card reflects all of that! I really like the earthy feel with burlap and golden twine, and those flowers are just beautiful! I won't be watching football, but tomorrow night the Oaks PA Little League team will be playing Md for the chance to move on and play NJ. Whoever wins in the NJ game moves on to the Little League World Series in Williamsport! Go Oaks!! Go Ravens for you and yours :) I don't like football, but I love purple - does that count? :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Glad you are getting your craft on. Took a Friday ride to Shady for some beef BBQ, and stopped at the veggie stand. Love this sweet basket of sunflowers! The wood graining at the bottom looks perfect. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.