Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Pocketful of Sunshine

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have a quick card to share that I made to have on hand for when an unexpected birthday pops up! I used the Pocketful of Sunshine bundle for this one. Not really sure I like it as I was just playing around with it but thought i'd still share it.




When I looked at the pocket die all I could vision is this being stamped on Dapper Denim to look like denim so that is that color my card took on. The DSP is from last year and since it is 12 X 12 I have a bunch left. This is a really cute stamp set that I want to get alot more use out of in the future because I love that pocket plus there is a pair of sunglasses in this set as well. Love, love, love!

Pocketful of Sunshine Card:

Stamps: Pocketful of Sunshine
Ink: Dapper Denim
Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White, 12 X 12 InColor DSP (retired)
Accessories: Pocket Framelits, Support Ribbon Framelits (flower), Rhinestones, 2 Sided Tape, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The best thing about this card is the fact that you can tuck a gift card or a few dollars into the pocket as a gift! Such a neat idea don't ya think?

*********************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is such a fun set, and I like those sunglasses too! Of course, blue and polka dots....well, you had me at those! Thanks for the birthday card, too.....LOVE it!

Janice M said...

I was just thinking earlier today while surfing thru Pinterest that it's been awhile since I made a card with a pocket on it! Love the way you added the flower with bling.

Carol L said...

WEll I'm sure I like this card, because the colors are awesome and so is that little pocket with the orange flower! It's got perfect balance to my eye, and if you tuck a little cash in that pocket before giving the card to someone, they're going to love it as much as me :) Great job!!
I hope you're feeling well and enjoying this gorgeous weather! It's glorious!

D'Ann said...

I just love this card, Wendy! I have the older set with the pocket from 2003 but after seeing your card I may just have to give in and get it! Love your colors and the fun sized pocket. This will be a fun card for the little (and big) kiddos!