Friday, August 4, 2017

You're In My Thoughts

Hello & Happy Friday!

Hope your all staying cool out there!
Today I think is the worst day so far! High temperatures with high humidity equals BLAH!
I have been hibernating inside playing around at my stamp table.
Today I worked on a pack of cards for my customer.






I wanted something summery for this set of cards because I know my customer uses these for many different occasions. I pulled out this Delightful Daisy DSP to go with my Daisy Delight stamp set. This is a super popular bundle in the new Stampin Up annual catalog! So popular that they are having a hard time keeping it in stock! I think it makes the most beautiful cards!

You're In My Thoughts Card Set:

Stamps: Best Thoughts (retired saying), Daisy Delight
Ink: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Delightful Daisy DSP
Accessories: Daisy Punch, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Yes indeed! It's Friday!

Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

What a gorgeous, colorful, summery set of cards! I'm loving that big punched daisy with the sparkly center and the papers are just amazing! I'm glad you had some stamping time on this hot summer day! Relief is on the way for next week I heard - it seems cool weather is in store for the entire week! Enjoy your weekend!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I have been such a slacker when it comes to doing commenting. I am sorry. This is such a great set, and I am seeing everyone enjoy using that flower! You chose 2 happy, vibrant colors to create with and These will be sure to brighten someones day!