Sunday, August 20, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches on a Sunday!

Hello & Happy Sunday Afternoon!

Hope your all having a nice weekend!

Late post today!
We headed out to get a bike ride in before noon and was the trail ever a busy place! SO many out riding bikes, walking or running!
I wanted to wait around for the train to come to Hanover Junction but after about 10 minutes I realized we could be sitting there about 30 mins longer than we really wanted too SO we hopped back on our bikes and rode back to the parking lot, packed up the bikes and headed home! Shawn had yard work to do and I had a few things to do as well.

SO, I am finally getting around to making a card for the Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Talk about late to the party...that would be me today!

Here is the sketch and my card.






I love this pack of Pop of Pink DSP that is retired but man I just love the prints in it!
I paired up this pretty paper with the Happy Birthday Thinlits for a quick & easy card.
I have a bunch of birthday's coming in the next few weeks so I hope I am as prepared as I think I am!

Happy Birthday Card:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Pop of Pink DSP
Accessories: Happy Birthday Thinlits, Banner Punch, Melon Mambo Enamel Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I hope I can add this before the closing whistle today!
Stop by and check out the Tuesday Morning Sketches....they have some awesome sketches each week!

*************************************
My thoughts today....

I sure hope so!

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a wonderful day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Wonderful, cheery birthday card! Very nicely done!

It was great weather in our area wasn't it? For us it meant getting some overdue yard work done!

Carol L said...

WOW! I love this pop of pink too, especially with the bold black! Your take on the sketch is super cool and so much fun with those fishtail tabs and pink enamel dots!
It was really beautiful here today and we gave the air conditioning a break and let the wonderful breezes blow through the house! Glad you got a fun bike ride in today - fresh air is good for the soul :) Have a great week ahead and thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!

Melissa Craig said...

LOVE this card! This is a really fun birthday card and love the script of the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Wonderful birthday card! I love the bright color combo and that 'Happy Birthday' die!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Janice M said...

Oh WOW Wendy! You rocked this one for sure. Love the pink and black color combo alot. Sounds like you had a nice weekend riding too.