Friday, August 25, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches

Hello & Happy Friday!

Today I have a pretty Christmas card to share that I made for this week's Tuesday Morning Sketches.
It uses new product from the Stampin Up Holiday Catalog that will be available next Friday, Sept 1st.

Here is the sketch and my card...





This sentiment comes from the Snowflake Sentiment stamp set that is new! I embossed it with Gold Embossing Powder and then added a gold button with a gold twine bow & gold metallic enamel dots! 
The gold snowflake behind the sentiment in new as well. They are the Foil Snowflakes that are amazing and I can tell you that I will be using them alot this holiday season!

The gold polka dot background paper is from the retired Pop of Pink Specialty DSP that was in last year's Annual Catalog and if I remember correctly it is now on the Clearance Rack for a low price! I have found myself using that pack of paper alot recently.

This card is all about gold!

Merry Christmas Card:

Stamps: Snowflake Sentiment
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Gold Foil, Pop of Pink Specialty DSP (retired)
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Foil Snowflake, Gold Button, Gold Twine, Heat Gun, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Hope you will pop over to the Tuesday Morning Sketches and check them out!
They have a great sketch each week!

******************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for today!

Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Janice M said...

This is so pretty Wendy! Love all the gold. So glad you could join us again this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Carol L said...

Oh gosh, this is a golden take on the sketch for sure! I love the gold snowflake behind your sentiment panel, and I really like the sentiment too! You have made a beautiful golden card, plain and simple :) Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge. Hope to see you again next week with another card :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a beautiful take on the sketch. The gold is just sublime!