Saturday, August 31, 2013

More Halloween Goodies!!

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope your all enjoying your holiday weekend so far!

I woke early today, taking Miss Gigi to the doggie day spa! She surely needed it! Then I spent most of the day down at my stamp table. I didn't feel to good in the stomach after taking my vitamin with breakfast. I use to take them everyday and I got away from it so now i'm trying to get back on them and the stomach is fighting me on it. I stamped all day working on some Halloween things. Still bummed that I have not found any Halloween candy yet but i'm sure eventually the stores will have it.

So here we go...







The first couple of pictures are of the old style of Crystal Light containers I had in my stash. I just took some retired Halloween Papers and covered them. Decorated them with stamps from the Halloween Bash stamp set. The last 2 pictures are of another type of plastic container I had stashed. Pulled out some retired paper and used my Spooky Bingo Bits retired stamp set and added some rhinestones & ribbon. All I need is the candy and all these projects are done.

Well, that is all for me tonight!
I think I hear my bed calling!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Wow, these are SO cool!

Nan said...

These are great! I'm going to have to dig my plastic containers out too!

Vicki Burdick said...

so cute, we have tons of Halloween candy already, need me to send ya some!! LOL!!